Creating Affiliate Links
Link Management add-on is a brand-new feature in our WPAdCenter which helps you manage affiliate links to help you monetize your websites with affiliates
In order to enable this add-on, please navigate to Settings → Link Management → Affiliate Link Management settings and reload the page.
You would see a new post type named "Affiliate Links" right above or below the WPAdCenter post type with the same logo as that of WPAdCenter.
to create affiliate links, navigate to Affiliate Link → Create Affiliate Link
- Destination URL: Enter the destination URL to which user will be redirected on link click
- Cloaked URL - Cloaking ensures that visitors see the original domain name and not the destination URL. You can change the prefix (default 'recommends') that comes before the cloaked link's slug from global settings, navigate to WordPress Admin dashboard > WPAdCenter > Settings > General > Link options > Cloaked link prefix.
- Use cloaked URL: this enabled cloaked URL functionality
- Link Options - (Available when Ad Type is Banner Image or External Image Link)
- Open link in a new tab - Select 'Yes' from the dropdown to open the link in the new tab. If the 'Global' option is selected, then a global setting will be applied.
- Use nofollow on link - If selected 'Yes' from dropdown, it signals that the page linking out is claiming no endorsement of the page it links to. If the 'Global' option is selected, then a global setting will be applied.
- Additional rel tags - Adds rel tags to the link. If the 'Global' checkbox is selected, the global setting will be applied. To override global settings, uncheck the global setting's checkbox and select tags from the dropdown.
- Additional CSS classes - Adds classes to the link. If the 'Global' checkbox is selected, the global setting will be applied. To override global settings, uncheck the global setting's checkbox and provide classes in the input box.
- Link Scanner - This will scan the current link in pages and post and show you the table where this link is currently being used.
In Manage Affiliate Links page, you would be able to see data of currently created links and shortcode to copy.