Add Business Listings & Display on Website
This page explains about how to add business listings & display on your website.
Go to WordPress Dashboard -> WPLocalPlus -> Business List
- 1.Fill the details. Fill all the details here. You can select “Place” or “Review” list type according to your requirement.
- 2.Click on Preview Result This will fetch and display listings from google and citygrid.
- 3.Click Import Places This will import your places (or reviews) into the custom post type. You can see the list of imported places/reviews and add/edit/delete more places/reviews here: WordPress Dashboard -> WPLocalPlus -> PlacesWordPress Dashboard -> WPLocalPlus -> PlacesWordPress Dashboard -> WPLocalPlus -> PlacesWordPress Dashboard -> WPLocalPlus -> Reviews
- 4.Add Business List You can save and view/edit your business list after adding it.
Preview and Import the Place/Review Results.
Once imported you can mark any place or review as featured so it will appear at the start when displayed on any page.
To mark any place/review as featured simply click on a featured icon in front of that place.
Mark any Place/Review as Featured.
You can show 2 types of business listings
- 1.Create a new page.
- 2.If you are using Gutenberg editor, we have a block “WPLocalPlus Business List”, you can make use of this block.
- 3.If you don't have Gutenberg editor, you can simply paste this shortcode on your page. Places: [wplocalplus list="wplocal_places" type="your_place_type" location="your_location" limit="listings_per_page"] For eg., [wplocalplus list="wplocal_places" type="hotels" location="united-states" limit="10"] Reviews: [wplocalplus list="wplocal_reviews" type="your_place_type" location="your_location" limit="listings_per_page"] For eg., [wplocalplus list="wplocal_reviews" type="hotels" location="united-states" limit="1"]
- 4.Publish the page.
You can choose to display listing of cities form specific countries. Navigate to WordPress Dashboard > WP Local Plus > Allcity List. Check the countries and cities in respective countries then click on update button.
Go to WordPress Add/Edit Page/Post and use only [allcity] shortcode.
And please make sure that you have enabled all categories or some selected categories from this sidebar backend. Because in [allcity] page /post front end if you click on some city/state/country it will redirect to a category page and then if you click a particular category it will display the business listing.
Then go through the front end it will display a listing of all city.
When you click on a particular category, it will be redirected to its business listing page. For example, if I click on 'Restaurants' it will display listing for 'Restaurants available in Alberta'.
Go to WordPress Dashboard Add/Edit Page/Post where you have used [allcity] shortcode and you can find meta box like below.
Here you can Add city/country as per your site requirement.Also, you can Edit/Delete your city/country.
Here you can Add city/country as per your site requirement. Also, you can Edit/Delete your city/country.
Enable checkbox of the country name which you need to display on site. Also, you can enable the city name in the select box in which you need the display on your site.
Click on the Update button to save your changes.
With WP Local Plus you can add any third party ads script which will be rendered on a page.
To add third-party ads script on page Navigate to WordPress Dashboard > Pages > Edit the listing page. Scroll down & locate the Featured Ads section. Here you can add any third party script.
Add Third-Party scripts on a page.