This page will guide you through the process of upgrading to the pro version of WPLegalPages. Check out the video guide at the end of the page to know more about the process.
1.To activate WPLegalPages Pro, you need to install & activate the latest free WPLegalPages plugin according to the steps mentioned in the previous page. You would also need the zipped files of WPLegalPages Pro that you have purchased, along with the API key, and Product ID.
2. After you complete the purchase from https://club.wpeka.com/product/wplegalpages/ you will receive an email confirming your purchase with a link to your account where you'll be able to download the WPLegalPages Pro files
3. If you delete or misplace that email by any chance, you can always go back to https://club.wpeka.com/my-account/ and click on “my account” section to download the pro files.
4. After signing into your account, click on API Download option and download the WPLegalPages Pro files.
5. You will also find the Master API Key and the product ID in your account section under API Keys
6. Now in your WordPress dashboard, navigate to Plugins> Add new
7. Click on the “Upload Plugin” button as shown.
8. Select and upload the Pro version of the plugin that you had just downloaded from your account section.
9. Install and activate the plugin
10. Enter the API key and Product ID that you have saved from your account section
11. Click on Save Changes button
12. Your plugin is now activated and ready to use. Follow the next steps to learn how to configure the plugin.
Watch this video to learn more on how to install and configure WPLegalPages Free and Pro versions