Ads are the actual advertisement images or codes which will be displayed to end user.
To view all the ads that are created, navigate to WordPress Dashboard > WPAdCenter > Manage Ads.
- Ad Title - Name of the ad.
- Ad Type - Specifies the type of ad.
- Ad Dimensions - Dimensions of the ad.
- Ad Group - Name of the ad groups to which ad belongs.
- Shortcode - Shortcode can be copied by clicking on it and it can then be added inside the editor to display ads.
- Template Tag - Template tags can be used to display ads dynamically on your website.
- Stats for Today - Here ad statistics are shown such as clicks and views on the ad.
- Start Date - Starting date of the ad.
- End Date - End date on which ad expires.